Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Best Sports Commercials

A little vacation through time, and your vehicle is sports commercials. I couldn't give these outright rankings, so they are grouped by what they are advertising for. Also all of these products should pay me for the vast amount of publicity I am giving them. Enjoy.





NFL NETWORK
"I don't care if its preseason!"
The NFL Network's, four months ago ad campaign was one of my personal favorites. They hit the scene strong in Super Bowl XXXIX with the famous line, "nice pick Cowah." But none of them are better than the first scene in this gem.



Coors Light
These press conference ads have been far overdone, but they did start off pretty funny. The first one of these Dennis Green clips is my personal favorite.




By far the best thing Coors Light has ever done in any capacity is the twins ad series. 





NIKE
How was this team losing at the end of the game? Also, is there anything better than high school football? No.




The Michael Vick Experience is not only one of my favorite sports commercials ever, it would also be the coolest ride ever made. Honestly this ride needs to be made.



Leave nothing. 

Sportscenter
There are too many good "This is Sportscenter" commercials to fit in one post, so i give you my top three:

George Mikan. "a real highlight in my estimation is a nice chest pass"


David Wright. The fact they are avoiding the Demon Deacon gets me every time.


Take that hat off. It's rude.



Gatorade

Lebron doesn't get this commercial.



This takes my personal top spot. I can watch this over and over.


Snickers:
The only sports commercial I remember Snickers having is an all time great.

2 comments:

  1. how about Roll tide
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvyknw4VClE

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://fliiby.com/file/567864/6z04fl7qxl.html
    WARNING MOAT!

    ReplyDelete